|How do I contact the Scribus Team or find interactive help?
- The complete set of the latest docs are online as well being included with Scribus. The Scribus Help browser can search on keywords, has bookmark capability and history. For the online version see: http://docs.scribus.net There are translations of the docs into French, German, Italian and Polish underway.
- There is an active and friendly mailing list details here Scribus Mailing List The archives are also searchable.
- Find the developers on IRC, see: Scribus on IRC for more details.
- All the Scribus developers e-mail details are here: Docs Index
- Please do not use this FAQ to ask individual questions, those can be addressed via the resources above.
- Scribus is supported commerically by some members of the Scribus Team. Commercial organizations and other institutions are urged to visit www.scribus.biz for more information.