For those who always build the latest 1.5.0svn from source for testing, some new dependencies have been introduced to get the full functionality of 1.5.0. These are:
1) librevenge 0.0.1 Install this first (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libwpd/files/librevenge/librevenge-0.0.1/)
2) libmspub 0.1.0 (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libmspub/)
3) libvisio 0.1.0 (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libvisio/)
4) libcdr (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libcdr/)
5) libpagemaker (https://github.com/umanwizard/libpagemaker )
You need to download and extract the source archives of the libraries and then compile and install them yourselves. The procedure is the same for all of them:
1) cd to the respective directory.
2) run ./autogen.sh (This will tell you if other programs like libtool are misssing on your computer. You can probably install the missing software via your package manager.)
3) run ./configure
4) run make
5) (as root) run make install, then ldconfig.
Note that librevenge needs to be installed first.