From Scribus Wiki
Revision as of 21:24, 5 January 2011 by Malex
- How can I make a document of 100+ pages? – Scribus is getting slower and slower
- How can I make a booklet using Scribus? – perhaps the most FAQ
- How can I launch Scribus in my language?
- Where can I get a monitor profiler for Linux?
- How can I execute scribus on a remote machine and display it on the local machine?
- How do I do text flow between frames in Scribus?
- How can I move a Scribus file to another computer along with its images?
- How can I execute a Python script from within Scribus?
- Can I use a commandline interface with Scribus?
- For whom is PDF/X-3 really desired?
- How can I preserve transparency while exporting to PDF?
- How do I prevent fonts from looking ugly in the exported PDF ?
- What is the difference between good and bad fonts?
- Where can I get good fonts?
- How can I see what fonts Scribus is loading
- How can I contribute to Scribus?
- Is it necessary to ask or answer questions in English on the mailing list?
- What are some good references to learn about layout and design?
- Why Scribus doesn't support QuarkXpress and other major publishing applications
Pages in category "FAQ"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.