Category:Scribus 1.4 manual
This is the draft for a future manual for scribus, written by users and developers alike. It attempts not only to provide detailed descriptions on the use of scribus, but also useful background informations and real world examples. Currently, this outline is only a draft, so please be very reluctant in contributing texts or images. From a practical point of view, it is better to have a final outline that can be dealt with than to need to move text around.
- A short introduction to Desktop Publishing
- A short history of Scribus
- Getting started
- The Scribus user interface
- Page Layout with Scribus
- Working with text
- Typography in Scribus
- Working with pictures
- Other export options
- PDF forms
- PDF presentations
- Using Scribus from the command line
- Hints and FAQ
- Appendix A: DTP toolbox
- Appendix B: The Scribus file format
- Appendix C: File formats used in DTP
- Appendix D: Glossary
- Appendix E: Links and Literature
- Appendix F: The people behind Scribus
Pages in category "Scribus 1.4 manual"
This category contains only the following page.