From Scribus Wiki
Revision as of 08:48, 14 January 2011 by Malex
|Check the Index for HOWTOs, Tips, and other Help on and off the Wiki|
- A workaround for a Qt3 bug under SuSE 9.3
- Getting and installing ICC profiles – Where they get and how to activate them.
- Including 3rd party documentation into Scribus help browser - How to install additional html docs.
- Installing additional fonts – Get your fonts working in Scribus.
- Fedora Core - Troubleshooting – what to do if printing from Scribus isn't working.
Any duplications in these categories are intentional.
- Footnotes in Scribus 1.2x
- Importing a long list with formatting into Scribus
- Text Gradients
- Text over images
- Workaround for thin spaces
- Web optimised PDF — learn how to minimize PDF size
- Shrinking a PDF from the command line – similar to above but how to do it manually with pdf2ps and ps2pdf.
Pages in category "Tips"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.