PDF, PostScript and Imposition tools
From Scribus Wiki
Revision as of 22:43, 9 September 2008 by Ale
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Imposition • Other|
A list of tools which are useful for imposition.
Two type of software are listed here:
- software which can be obtained free of charge and can help you do some imposition tasks.
- imposition software (free, free of charge or payware)
- pdftk (free)
- bookbinder (free)
- multivalent (free)
- PoDoFo Impose (free; imposition tool distributed with the PoDoFo library)
- On-line imposition with PoDoFo (web based, work in progress; by Pierre Marchand)
Linux, Unix and "Darwin"
- pstops (see How to make impositions with pstops)
- PDFmergeX (donationware): not really an imposition tool... but it may have enough features for you
- CombinePDFs (donationware)