Scribus Video Tutorials
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Imposition • Other|
- 1 Three ways to apply styles
- 2 Creating bullet lists
- 3 Additional space between an image frame and the text
- 4 Drop caps, baseline, text frame columns
- 5 Object frame border
- 6 Text frames, polygons, linking text frames and polygons, text overflow
- 7 Creating a three fold document using Manage Guides dialog
- 8 Page numbers, sections
- 9 Converting text to outlines and to image frames
- 10 Basic text effects
- 11 Text on path
- 12 Creating a table of content
Three ways to apply styles
- Properties palette
- Story Editor
- Get Text... Filters
Creating bullet lists
(while waiting for the proper implementation)
Additional space between an image frame and the text
How can one have some additional space between an image frame and the text flowing around it.
Drop caps, baseline, text frame columns
Creating and customizing a drop cap. Also introduces baseline and text frame columns.
Object frame border
Creating and customizing a border for an object frame.
Creating text frames, polygons (with a star shape) linking text from a text frame to polygons (converting polygons to text frames). Text overflow.
Creating a three fold document using Manage Guides dialog
Page numbers, sections
Adding page numbers to a document and customizing sections using Document Setup>Sections
Converting text to outlines and to image frames
Converting text to outlines and then to image frames and creating a cool effect using content>paste absolute.
Basic text effects
Basic text effects using Properties palette's Text page
Text on path
Attaching text to a path and customizing the path and fine tuning the text after it has been attached.