From Scribus Wiki
Revision as of 05:41, 15 January 2011 by Malex
Name here the titles of the docs you wish others to write -- only the sky is the limit :)
- Using colour profiles - Howto on when and what for using ICC profiles
- Calibrating your monitor - An "idiot proof" step by step explanation what to do
- Creating a brochure - Again, a simple step by step explanation for common mortals (Already in progress by user Rydel)
- Creating tables of content and indices in scribus 1.3x/1.4 - Urgent! Needed for testing by as many people as possible. (Done for TOCs: Creating_a_Table_of_Contents
- How to use inline objects - This is only explained in the bugtracker.
- How to use the new "distribute/align" features in 1.3x - Important for translation purposes.