From Scribus Wiki
Pages in category "FAQ"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- How can I contribute to Scribus?
- How can I determine which fonts are used in a document?
- How can I execute a Python script from within Scribus?
- How can I execute scribus on a remote machine and display it on the local machine?
- How can I make a booklet using Scribus?
- How can I make a document of 100+ pages?
- How can I preserve transparency while exporting to PDF?
- How can I see what fonts Scribus is loading
- How to apply a patch to scribus sourcecode
- How to wrap text around frames or images
- What is the difference between good and bad fonts?
- Where can I get a monitor profiler for Linux?
- Where can I get good fonts?
- Where can I get Scribus builds for Solaris?
- Where can I identify a font?
- Why can't I use a file created with Scribus 1.3.x with Scribus 1.2.x
- Why can't I use a file created with Scribus 1.3.x with Scribus 1.2.x (or earlier)?
- Why can't Scribus look and feel more like other DTP apps?
- Why Scribus doesn't support QuarkXpress and other major publishing applications
- Workflows and Collaboration