Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See the Table of Contents for a curated list of those documents.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Basics (3)
Pages in category "HOWTO"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- How can I move a Scribus file to another computer along with its images?
- How to be artistic with image effects
- How to CCTV-ify an image
- How to create a comic book text effect
- How to create a distressing mask to make more interesting fill effects
- How to create a fuzzy-edged picture frame
- How to create a heart shape
- How to create a neon sign
- How to create a partially-rounded-off shape
- How to create a Pop Art Explosion
- How to create a retro ribbon badge
- How to create an RSS Feed Symbol
- How to create some spooky text
- How to create spot colour sets from scratch
- How to create your own colours
- How to draw a perspective box
- How to fake a vintage photo
- How to fake defocussing part of an image
- How to file a bug report
- How to fill a Scribus text with an image
- How to Isolate an image and create a clipping path for text flow
- How to layer text inside an existing image
- How to make a parody magazine cover
- How to make a treasure map
- How to make business cards
- How to make your own caution tape
- How to put Text on a Path
- How to set text flow around photos
- How to Submit a Patch
- How to submit bug report with sensitive data
- How to use GitHub for Version Control with Scribus
- Howto work with paragraph styles