How to setup bleed in Scribus 1.3.4cvs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Other|
- You can setup bleed in the New Document dialog.
- You can change that bleed setting in the Document Setup dialog.
- In the Print and PDF Export dialogs you can override the document bleed settings with special values just for the job you currently have.
- And of course you can setup defaults in the Preferences dialog.
- If you setup bleed it'll be shown on the canvas too, so you can always see how far bleed extends over the page.