The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus
Primary Download Locations
- Installation packages for Windows, Mac OS X and the source code are available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/
- Upstream Debian/Ubuntu repo: http://debian.scribus.net/
- Fedora and CentOS RPMs: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs
- OpenSUSE, SLED and Mandriva RPMs: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs
- A ZIP archive for OS/2 Warp 4 and eComStation will be available soon under: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/
- An installer for Haiku will be available soon under: http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/productivity/desktop-publishing/scribus-publishing-and-layout
- All download options are listed at: http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Download
|OS X Leopard or higher (DMG)|
|OS X Leopard or higher (PKG)|
|Windows 32/64 Bit|
|Windows 64 Bit|
|Windows PortableApps.com Format|
|OS/2 and eComStation|
The Scribus Team would like to thank Anduin.net and Modirum for their continued hosting of all of the Scribus websites.
We are grateful to the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (France) and Linux New Media (Germany) for sponsoring.
The Scribus Team is also honored to have Resene Colours (New Zealand), dtp studio Oldenburg (Germany), GiveLife Color System (Spain), and Scientific Illustration Services Corp. (USA) as Special Supporters and donors of colour palettes since the 1.4.x release, just like we are grateful to the owner of Vector Portal for the permission to distribute some of his work as Scribus Templates.
Porting Scribus to OS/2 and eComStation is being supported by Mensys BV (The Netherlands) and Serenity Systems (USA).
Finally, the Scribus Team would like to thank the many end users, translators, testers and contributors who helped us with this release.