Complex Script Functionality
Things we require for testing Complex Script Functionality
- Sample text files encoded in UTF8
- Sample screenshots of Scribus 1.3.3. or 1.3.4cvs rendering these incorrectly.
- Sample fonts that we can get that are freely available that have the ability to be used for DTP.
- Sample screenshots of any application rendering the same text correctly
An important point to note is we need comparable information. Same texts, same fonts etc and screenshots (png or tiff please) of said texts and fonts. --Cbradney 18:40, 25 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Other usefull contribution would be mapping of the languages you're interested in with its script/lang pair in OpenType Font style.
example : French latn/dflt
To help, you can have a look at http://www.microsoft.com/typography/developers/OpenType/scripttags.aspx for script tags and http://www.microsoft.com/typography/developers/OpenType/languagetags.aspx for lang tags. --Pmarchand 13:46, 8 April 2007 (CEST)