Difference between revisions of "Creating borders"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* With some white circles, combined with a paper-coloured
* With some white circles, combined with a paper-coloured , you can build a memo.
Revision as of 00:13, 13 August 2007
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Other|
- We start with the creation a polygon or a shape which will be the basis for the border. In this case, it's a polygon with four corners.
- Use Item > Multiple Duplicate and create 10 – or any other number of – duplicates with a horizontal shift that is slightly smaller than the width of the original shape. Vertical shift is 0.
- At your option, use Item > Combine Polygons.
- Duplicate the resulting object, rotate it and build a border for an image.
- With some white circles, combined with a paper-coloured rectangle, you can build a memo.
- By the way, this seems to be the only way to build a dotted line from circles in Scribus :-)
(c) Thomas Zastrow, 2007 The content of this page is licenced under the Free Documentation Licence.