Made with Scribus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It doesn't matter if the publication is printed or online-only.
- Full Circle Magazine – The Ubuntu Community Magazine, since April 2007.
- System Dynamics with MCSim: A Facilitated Systems Quick Reference - Made with Scribus 220.127.116.11, Dia, Gnuplot, and J
- 15th Conference one Solid State Dosimetry folded Leaflet Made using Scribus 1.3 and free fonts.
- Blender Quick Start Guide – PDF output and source files of the guide are available for download
- Just Things — a magazine dedicated to critical support of the fair-trade movement
- Mandriva Linux Inside — New community-oriented e-magazine about Mandriva Linux, since February 2006
- Catalog and Stationery for a Jayateas, a Web-based tea business (read more in our Success Stories)
- O3 Magazine — A free Open Source Enterprise magazine, created exclusively with Open Source tools (available since November 2005, free PDF download)
- TriState Scene OCT issue — This issue was made using the 1.3 version of Scribus
- TriState Scene - Northern Arizona and surrounding areas, art and entertainment print tabloid.
- Kentucky Mountain Bike Association
- WartHog Bulletin - stamp collection magazine; since fall 2005 with Scribus
- The Hub - Renault Car Club of Australia magazine; since January 2004 with Scribus
- Stop Iceland's Karahnjukar dam project - Leaflet about the dam's impact on wildlife
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection and desertion in Eritrea
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection in Turkey
- Red Hat, Inc. - Manual covers, CD Labels, subscription posters & production collateral for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Shot Across The Bow Productions - Promotional DVD cover (PDF)
- The Bargain Hunter - two free classified ad papers, Canada
- S.M.T.L. News - The newsletter of the Surgical Material Testing Laboratory, UK (PDF)
- KDE Flyer - A simple promotional flyer
- MyOSS Mag — Malaysian Open Source Magazine (PDF file, 36 pages)
- Anime Angels Anime Angels Mangazine starting from Issue 9 (3.2)
- Aeolian Singers - Aeolian Singers 2006/2007 brochure made with Scribus 18.104.22.168 and free fonts.
- EZine Lelaki Sihat EZine Lelaki Sihat (English/Malay) Simple EZine for Men´s Sexual HealthIssue #1
- All Possible Worlds - A magazine of science fiction and fantasy stories.
- Hitcham and Taplow Preservation Society - full-colour newsletter of 16 sides. Made with Scribus since September 2004.
- Kenttäliitto - Kenttäliitto ry's magazine, 16 pages in size B5, color cover, b/w inside, 200 copies, released quarterly, since December 2003 with Scribus
- Canal Français - "L'aventure Illustrée des Français au Panama ", first book made with Scribus
- Le Tigre, curieux journal curieux – Le Tigre, was: "curious weekly", weekly generalist newspaper. N°1: march 17th. 2006, B/W, 24 pages, with no ads. 17 issues in 2006.
Since 2007, Le Tigre is a paper monthly (80 pages), and a web daily (4 pages in PDF and Flash). Direct link for web last issue: http://www.le-tigre.net/dujour
- Editions Solilang Edition et conception de guides de voyages alternatifs traitant de la vie quotidienne . Alternative guides books about quotidian life - Tunisie, Egypte, Grece, Turquie, Iran, etc
- Altes Reich und neues Recht – Exhibition catalogue for a major German exhibition, 404 pages, hardcover
- LinuxTag 2005 Journal - a journal printed for 2005 event in Karlsruhe, Germany (more details in German)
- WikiReader Digest - bi-weekly excerpt from Wikipedia; 1500 readers; since Febuary 2005 with Scribus
- sozialistische perspektive 10 issues per year, printed magazine, A3 folded to A4
- La.Meko Filmfestival Landau end of 2004 we switched to Scribus; the whole printed material like entry forms, postcards and posters are made with Scribus and Inkscape
- Eulenspiegel - a student's magazine of the mathematics and informatics faculty at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 600 pcs., ~32 pages)
- UStA Magazin - student's council magazine, University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 2000 pcs., ~20 pages, b/w)
- Linuxburg.de - company's stationery (PDF file), see also the description in our Success Stories.
- Kritische Masse - magazine of the BUNDjugend, a youth environmental organisation.
- Antrag auf BU-Versicherung mit Berechnung des Beitrags – insurance application as a PDF form (German, some nice features inside)
- Volantino Gennaio 2005 - Italian; 2 pages A4 flyer. Printed in 13000 copies in A5 format. Created by Zitter, in January 2005, in collaboration with #scribus channel guys :-) [1.4 Mb]
- Promo Settembre 2005 - Italian 1 page A3 flyer. Created by Zitter. [1.9 Mb]
- Promo Webdesign - Italian 1 page A4 flyer. Created by Zitter. [731 Kb]
- Hermanitos Verdes - architettura 995/005 - Italian, 70 pages Lettersize book, a little full-color book about our architectural works during the first ten years of activity of our office.
- Cogito: http://www.forumcogito.no/numre.shtml, 80 pages, twice a year. Articles on Art, literature, philosophy and our own time. Also inspired by many of the thoughts of Rudolf Steiner, especially by his works on philosophy and the freedom of man.
- Zeszyty komiksowe – magazine on comics, printed irregularly, made since march 2004 with Scribus and other Open Source tools on Mandriva Linux.
- Wieża snów (Tower of Dreams) – 72 page quarterly free web magazine on fantasy, science fiction and more (see also its description in our Success Stories)
- All publications (PIs, Business Field Brochures, Product Lit with 10+ pages, etc.) made for a company called KROLPol (DraegerSafety retailer / service in Poland). Examples: 1, 2, 3
- Dragonia Magazine – free internet magazine on Linux, software, hardware, and programming, since August 2006, ca. 50 pages.
- Bartnik Gdański – The Beekeeper of Gdańsk, Polish, 28 page quarterly newsletter, printed in 500 copies (PDF Download)
- Gimnazjalne To i Owo (February 2005) and (May 2005) – highschool newsletters of Gimnazjum im. Olimpijczyków Polskich in Gryfino / Poland. PDF file.
- IEA ACTUS – a portfolio of an association promoting Open Source and Free Software in Poland.
- improviso3 - Jornal Informativo do Movimento Hip Hop of Campinas and São Paulo cities (Hip Hop Newspaper).
- polimidia - The big small handbook of already invented medias.
- Kiberpipa - whole season of flyers with programe of a cybercenter
- Internacional de Resistentes a la Guerra - El Fusil Roto No 65, Programa de Noviolencia de la IRG
- Revista Sábor Órgano de expresión de los estudiantes de Geografía e Historia de la Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Libro Monopolios Artificiales sobre Bienes Intangibles publicado por Fundación Vía Libre. Córdoba. Argentina. Proceso de diseño en Scribus documentado en Proyecto Nomade
- Revista Milenarios Revista digital gratuita en formato PDF, no comercial y sin ningún ánimo de lucro, realizada con Scribus 22.214.171.124 por varios miembros del Foro Milenarios.tk, espacio dedicado a comentar los programas Milenio 3 y Cuarto Milenio (dirigidos y presentados por Iker Jiménez y Carmen Porter). La página web oficial de la revista está en construcción.
- Pozitif PC e-zine - Turkish computer e-zine; Pozitif PC. 7 issues, designed entirely in Scribus.