Made with Scribus
It doesn't matter if the publication is printed or online-only.
- Full Circle Magazine – The Ubuntu Community Magazine, since April 2007.
- System Dynamics with MCSim: A Facilitated Systems Quick Reference - Made with Scribus 184.108.40.206, Dia, Gnuplot, and J
- 15th Conference one Solid State Dosimetry folded Leaflet Made using Scribus 1.3 and free fonts.
- Blender Quick Start Guide – PDF output and source files of the guide are available for download
- Just Things — a magazine dedicated to critical support of the fair-trade movement
- Mandriva Linux Inside — New community-oriented e-magazine about Mandriva Linux, since February 2006
- Catalog and Stationery for a Jayateas, a Web-based tea business (read more in our Success Stories)
- O3 Magazine — A free Open Source Enterprise magazine (made from November 2005 until August 2006)
- Kentucky Mountain Bike Association
- WartHog Bulletin - stamp collection magazine; since fall 2005 with Scribus
- The Hub - Renault Car Club of Australia magazine; since January 2004 with Scribus
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection and desertion in Eritrea
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection in Turkey
- Red Hat, Inc. - Manual covers, CD Labels, subscription posters & production collateral for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Shot Across The Bow Productions - Promotional DVD cover (PDF)
- The Bargain Hunter - two free classified ad papers, Canada
- S.M.T.L. News - The newsletter of the Surgical Material Testing Laboratory, UK (PDF)
- KDE Flyer - A simple promotional flyer
- Anime Angels Anime Angels Mangazine starting from Issue 9 (3.2)
- Aeolian Singers - Aeolian Singers 2006/2007 brochure made with Scribus 220.127.116.11 and free fonts.
- EZine Lelaki Sihat EZine Lelaki Sihat (English/Malay) Simple EZine for Men´s Sexual HealthIssue #1
- All Possible Worlds - A magazine of science fiction and fantasy stories.
- Hitcham and Taplow Preservation Society - full-colour newsletter of 16 sides. Made with Scribus since September 2004.
- EASTeight magazine - delivered to 15,000 homes in the E8 postcode every month since December 2006.
- A Moment of Clarity - All-ages graphic novel, Volume 1 assembled for both Print-on-demand services and for traditional printers using Scribus
- GNU/Linux for Beginners - A brochure for introducing GNU/Linux to new users that has many useful URLs (all are hot linked).
- G41 and G42 Newspapers Social enterprise community newspapers.
- Kenttäliitto-lehti - Kenttäliitto ry's magazine, 16 pages in size B5, color cover, b/w inside, 200 copies, released quarterly, since December 2003 with Scribus
- Canal Français - "L'aventure Illustrée des Français au Panama ", first book made with Scribus
- Le Tigre, curieux journal curieux – Le Tigre, was: "curious weekly", weekly generalist newspaper. N°1: march 17th. 2006, B/W, 24 pages, with no ads. 17 issues in 2006.
Since 2007, Le Tigre is a paper monthly (80 pages), and a web daily (4 pages in PDF and Flash). Direct link for web last issue: http://www.le-tigre.net/dujour
Since 2008, Le Tigre is «bimestriel» (every 2 months). See for instance volume 28.
- Editions Solilang Edition et conception de guides de voyages alternatifs traitant de la vie quotidienne . Alternative guides books about quotidian life - Tunisie, Egypte, Grece, Turquie, Iran, etc
- Magnum Le magazine de la Communauté Francophone de Mandriva (Linux)
- Was ist Kunst? Ein Blog 2006-2007 (A4) and Was ist Kunst? Ein Blog 2006-2007 (B5) Transformation of material originially published online, the latter shrinked by the publisher and mostly black and white only, the former full color, 166 pages.
- Stürenburg 2007 - Gesamtwerk 660 page art catalog plus essays and annotations, 796 pages, A4 full color, thread-stitching, hardcover
- Pixelio.de-Magazin - a community magazine with photos, tutorials and more for photographers
- The German OpenOffice.org team has produced their 2007 flyer using Scribus (print run: 10,000). All files used for the production (images + sla file) can be downloaded here.
- Altes Reich und neues Recht – Exhibition catalogue for a major German exhibition, 404 pages, hardcover
- LinuxTag 2005 Journal - a journal printed for 2005 event in Karlsruhe, Germany (more details in German)
- WikiReader Digest - bi-weekly excerpt from Wikipedia; 1500 readers; from February until December 2005
- La.Meko Filmfestival Landau end of 2004 we switched to Scribus; the whole printed material like entry forms, postcards and posters are made with Scribus and Inkscape
- Eulenspiegel - a student's magazine of the mathematics and informatics faculty at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 600 pcs., ~32 pages)
- UStA Magazin - student's council magazine, University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 2000 pcs., ~20 pages, b/w)
- Kritische Masse - magazine of the BUNDjugend, a youth environmental organisation.
- Antrag auf BU-Versicherung mit Berechnung des Beitrags – insurance application as a PDF form (German, some nice features inside)
- Ein Würfel System - A free pen-and-paper roleplaying system which uses Scribus for both the main rulebook (Version 2.1 and onward) and the Charaktersheets. All its files are available from a Mercurial repository under free licenses (sources).
- Faville nel Vento Libro di poesie, edito presso l'editoria "self service" di Boopen, Italian poetry Book, made by mjfan80 (Gabriele Prandini), Printed on January 2008
- Volantino Gennaio 2005 - Italian; 2 pages A4 flyer. Printed in 13000 copies in A5 format. Created by Zitter, in January 2005, in collaboration with #scribus channel guys :-) [1.4 Mb]
- Promo Settembre 2005 - Italian 1 page A3 flyer. Created by Zitter. [1.9 Mb]
- Promo Webdesign - Italian 1 page A4 flyer. Created by Zitter. [731 Kb]
- Hermanitos Verdes - architettura 995/005 - Italian, 70 pages Lettersize book, a little full-color book about our architectural works during the first ten years of activity of our office.
- Cogito: http://www.forumcogito.no/numre.shtml, 80 pages, twice a year. Articles on Art, literature, philosophy and our own time. Also inspired by many of the thoughts of Rudolf Steiner, especially by his works on philosophy and the freedom of man.
- Gazeta w Choroszczy – Municipal gazette of the town of Choroszcz near Białystok, since issue 95 made entirely with Scribus and other Open Source tools.
- Zeszyty komiksowe – magazine on comics, printed irregularly, made since march 2004 with Scribus and other Open Source tools on Mandriva Linux.
- Wieża snów (Tower of Dreams) – 72 page quarterly free web magazine on fantasy, science fiction and more (see also its description in our Success Stories)
- All publications (PIs, Business Field Brochures, Product Lit with 10+ pages, etc.) made for a company called KROLPol (DraegerSafety retailer / service in Poland). Examples: 1, 2, 3
- Dragonia Magazine – free internet magazine on Linux, software, hardware, and programming, since August 2006, ca. 50 pages.
- Bartnik Gdański – The Beekeeper of Gdańsk, Polish, 28 page quarterly newsletter, printed in 500 copies (PDF Download)
- IEA ACTUS – a portfolio of an association promoting Open Source and Free Software in Poland.
- Podaj Dalej Okazjonalnik Akademicki – student's magazine, printed in Torun (16 pages, 1000 copies). From no. 24 made in Scribus. Examples: no. 25 (pdf), no. 24 (pdf).
- improviso3 - Jornal Informativo do Movimento Hip Hop of Campinas and São Paulo cities (Hip Hop Newspaper).
- Kiberpipa - whole season of flyers with programe of a cybercenter
- Internacional de Resistentes a la Guerra - El Fusil Roto No 65, Programa de Noviolencia de la IRG
- Revista Sábor Órgano de expresión de los estudiantes de Geografía e Historia de la Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Libro Monopolios Artificiales sobre Bienes Intangibles publicado por Fundación Vía Libre. Córdoba. Argentina. Proceso de diseño en Scribus documentado en Proyecto Nomade
- Revista La Higuera 2007 publicación de la Unidad Sanitaria Ambulatoria La Higuera, proyecto médico solidario. Rosario, Argentina.
- eniXma - Monthly GNU/Linux-FLOSS pdf magazine in Turkish, made with scribus and other open source tools.
- Pozitif PC e-zine - Turkish computer e-zine; Pozitif PC. 7 issues, designed entirely in Scribus.