Made with Scribus
From Scribus Wiki
It doesn't matter if the publication is printed or online-only.
- TriState Scene - Northern Arizona and surrounding areas, art and entertainment print tabloid.
- Kentucky Mountain Bike Association
- WartHog Bulletin - stamp collection magazine; since fall 2005 with Scribus
- The Hub - Renault Car Club of Australia magazine; since January 2004 with Scribus
- Stop Iceland's Karahnjukar dam project - Leaflet about the dam's impact on wildlife
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection and desertion in Eritrea
- War Resisters' International - Documentation on conscientious objection in Turkey
- Red Hat, Inc. - Manual covers, CD Labels, subscription posters & production collateral for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Shot Across The Bow Productions - Promotional DVD cover (PDF)
- The Bargain Hunter - two free classified ad papers, Canada
- S.M.T.L. News - The newsletter of the Surgical Material Testing Laboratory, UK (PDF)
- KDE Flyer - A simple promotional flyer
- MyOSS Mag — Malaysian Open Source Magazine (PDF file, 36 pages)
- Kenttäliitto - Kenttäliitto ry's magazine, 16 pages in size B5, color cover, b/w inside, 200 copies, released quarterly, since December 2003 with Scribus
- Canal Français - "L'aventure Illustrée des Français au Panama ", first book made with Scribus
- LinuxTag 2005 Journal - a journal printed for 2005 event in Karlsruhe, Germany (more details in German)
- WikiReader Digest - bi-weekly excerpt from Wikipedia; 1500 readers; since Febuary 2005 with Scribus
- sozialistische perspektive 10 issues per year, printed magazine, A3 folded to A4
- La.Meko Filmfestival Landau end of 2004 we switched to Scribus; the whole printed material like entry forms, postcards and posters are made with Scribus and Inkscape
- Eulenspiegel - a student's magazine of the mathematics and informatics faculty at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 600 pcs., ~32 pages)
- UStA Magazin - student's council magazine, University of Karlsruhe, Germany (PDF, 2000 pcs., ~20 pages, b/w)
- Linuxburg.de - company's stationery (PDF file), see also the description in our Success Stories.
- Kritische Masse - magazine of the BUNDjugend, a youth environmental organisation.
- Volantino Gennaio 2005 - Italian; 2 pages A4 flyer. Printed in 13000 copies in A5 format. Created by Zitter, in January 2005, in collaboration with #scribus channel guys :-) [1.4 Mb]
- Promo Settembre 2005 - Italian 1 page A3 flyer. Created by Zitter. [1.9 Mb]
- Promo Webdesign - Italian 1 page A4 flyer. Created by Zitter. [731 Kb]
- Hermanitos Verdes - architettura 995/005 - Italian, 70 pages Lettersize book, a little full-color book about our architectural works during the first ten years of activity of our office.
- OPTY - a free advertisement newspaper from Cracow, released monthly
- Gimnazjalne To i Owo (February 2005) and (May 2005) - a highschool newsletters of Gimnazjum im. Olimpijczyków Polskich in Gryfino / Poland. PDF file.
- improviso3 - Jornal Informativo do Movimento Hip Hop de Campinas/São Paulo.
- polimidia - O pequeno grande manual de midias já inventadas.
- Kiberpipa - whole season of flyers with programe of a cybercenter
- Internacional de Resistentes a la Guerra - El Fusil Roto No 65, Programa de Noviolencia de la IRG
- Kavithaasaran - Tamil text with it's English translation (PDF file)