Your first Scribus Wiki article
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:05, 3 October 2007 by Ludi (Roger, please, stop editing this page. This is an actual article and is not meant to be edited. Thank you. - Recovering changes.)
Other languages: Polski (pl)
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Other|
- If you don't have a Wiki account, send a short e-mail to wikiaccount (at) scribus (dot) info and ask for it.
- Click on Edit, add a Wiki link to your new article, e.g.:
[[This is a sample]]
- Click on Save page
- Click on your new Wiki link
- You will see a new editing frame, start to write your article
- On top of your document, add one of our category templates, e.g.:
- Click on Save page. Done!