Your first Scribus Wiki article
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:30, 26 October 2005 by Mhanski (Reverted edit of Vasa16, changed back to last version by Mhanski)
Other languages: Polski (pl)
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Other|
- If you don't have a Wiki account, create one for yourself, you are only three text fields and one click away from it.
- Click on Edit, add a Wiki link to your new article, e.g.:
[[Installing Little CMS and configuring Scribus to use it on Fedora Core3]]
- Click on Save page
- Click on your new Wiki link
- You will see a new editing frame, start to write your article
- On top of your document, add one of our category templates, e.g.:
- Click on Save page. Done!