Your first Scribus Wiki article
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:12, 31 January 2006 by Mhanski (Added my e-mail address for those wanting a new account)
Other languages: Polski (pl)
|Installation • Usage • PDF issues • Other|
- If you don't have a Wiki account, send a short e-mail to a Wiki sysop, e.g. mhanski and ask for it.
- Click on Edit, add a Wiki link to your new article, e.g.:
[[Installing Little CMS and configuring Scribus to use it on Fedora Core3]]
- Click on Save page
- Click on your new Wiki link
- You will see a new editing frame, start to write your article
- On top of your document, add one of our category templates, e.g.:
- Click on Save page. Done!