Jump to navigation Jump to search
<greg> add a slider like in oo.org
<ale> here the zoom functions i (would) need:
- an easy way to get back at 100% (eventually see the current %... which could be an input box)
- eventually a way to switch among two zoom levels (mostly all page on screen / detailed view)
- ctrl+mouse wheel to zoom in and out
- + / - in non edit mode and ctrl++ / ctrl+- in edit mode to zoom in and out
- a zoom tool to make a "selected area" fill the window
- eventually some keys like in inkscape (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) to fit to screen with different criteria
- for the beginners it should be possible to zoom in and out with the zoom tool
Here it's a bit more complicated.
Here we see a nice juxtaposition of the X and Y of the mouse cursor position, with the Z of the zoom. This is very compact.