From Scribus Wiki
Source area for Scribus Help Browser and docs.scribus.net documentation
Note to documentation writers and editors:
- Use only basic HTML
- Close all tags
- Use Wiki Code for external and internal links and image links (with Help_ file name prefix) [[File:Help_image_name.png]]
- Check the Synchronization Errors page often
- Request docwriter access from the Scribus Team if you'd like to help clean up the docs
- Use Discussion pages to point out problems in the documentation if you don't have editing access
- All "Help:" and "Official:" documentation is licensed under OPLv1.0 with a restriction on commercial printing to allow Scribus Team to publish the official manual to support the project infrastructure
malex 21:41, 28 April 2011 (CEST)
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Help"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.