Bugs to be Buried
In order to save time, we need to create a wiki page that is easy to read and understand for developers (their time is precious :) ).
Mostly questions ATM :
- Who has the authorization to close bugs on the bug tracker ?
- Could somebody else get that authorization to close bugs ?
- What procedure should be followed so as to enable to close a specific bug without loosing valuable data ?
At the moment there are two main categories to fill with bug reports:
- Bugs to be closed: includes reports which are already implemented or fixed in the current releases such as 1.4 or 1.5.
- Bugs need information: includes reports which are "useless" in their current state as do not contain enough information to find and fix the issue or are simply related to very old Scribus versions. We may send a message to the reporter and, if there is no response, close them.
0. Bugs that need a verdict
1. Bugs to be closed
Note : there is a #tobeclosed tag in the bug tracker. See list of #tobeclosed bugs