I decided to beef up this page a bit, since we get a number of questions about whether a script can be written for some task or other, and one quickly realizes that it takes some time to find all the scripts that deal with such a task. What people really need is a quick survey of what's out there, so that they can either modify some existing script themselves, or be able to ask for help with the modification for their particular needs.
I'll try to start with simple scripts first, then go to more complicated or perhaps esoteric ones down the page.
- Align an Image in its Frame
- Automatic import of images from a directory using a script
- Automatic import of images: Versions not requiring Tkinter
- Image crop, resize and CMYK conversion. Save and reload in TIFF format
- Image Wizard: Scale and Align an Image
- Making a photobook from a directory of images using a script
- Scale an Image to Fill a Frame Proportionally
- Split Image Across Gutter