Scripter2 Features (Wish List)
From Scribus Wiki
This is the place to add your desired features for Scripter2.
- Documentation of the provided functions and how to use them
- Sample scripts
- Getting the Layer Name from an item (something like
my_layer = scribus.getLayerName('item_name')
- Getting the File Name from an open Document (something like
my_file = scribus.getDocName() # and/or my_file = scribus.getFullDocPath()
- Fix bugs and implement features as reported on http://bugs.scribus.net/view_all_bug_page.php (search 'scripter')
- createBezierLine() maybe need a bugfix, or better Documentation with samples (a loop painting flower leafs for a nice bezier example):
createBezierLine([110,10,10,16,130,170,110,110]) # ValueError: Point list must have a multiple of six values. createBezierLine([110,10,10,16,130,170]) # ValueError: Point list must contain at least four points (eight values).
- Scripter2 to interact with other F/OSS programs