- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 News and Publications
- 1.2 Usage
- 1.3 Imposition and Other
- 1.4 Advanced Usage
Table of Contents
This category is the main Contents (Table of Contents, TOC) page for the Scribus wiki.
News and Publications
|Working on the content
Imposition and Other
- Install Scribus from The Scribus Archive on Debian or Ubuntu
- Getting Scribus on Ubuntu/Kubuntu up and running
- Building SVN versions with CMake
- A workaround for a Qt3 bug under SuSE 9.3
- Fedora Core - Troubleshooting - for Fedora 6, 7, 8 & 9, plus many more.
- Installing Scribus on Mac OS X (Fink/X11)
- Installing Scribus on Mac OS X (MacPorts/X11)
- Installing Scribus from CVS sources on Mac OS X (Fink/X11)
- Installing Scribus from CVS sources on Mac OS X (native version / Aqua)
- Building Scribus on Windows - this page is a work in progress, as is the idea of users building their own Windows versions
- Win32 version of Scribus
- Using klik with Scribus - testdriving Scribus the easy way
- Ghostscript - Installing Ghostscript / Why does Scribus complain Ghostscript is missing?
- Getting and installing ICC profiles - Where to get and how to activate them.
- Including 3rd party documentation into Scribus help browser - How to install additional html docs.
- Installing additional fonts - Get your fonts working in Scribus.
Lists, Tables, and Table of Contents
- Building Tables
- Complex tables in Scribus
- Creating a bullet list - Video
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Creating a Table of Contents - Videos
- How to create lists in scribus 1.2x
- Importing a long list with formatting into Scribus
New Features of Version 1.3.8/1.3.9
Many new features are shown in the updated online manual that is included with Scribus. When it is fully updated, these wiki pages will likely be deleted.
PDF Manipulation and Enhancement
Includes making special projects and imposition.
- Adding Hyperlinks to your Scribus PDF document
- Creating a brochure
- How to make a booklet
- How to make business cards
- How to make impositions with pstops
- How to make pdf impositions with pdfpages and pdfjam
- Shrinking a PDF from the command line
- Your first PDF form with Scribus - Learn how to create editable fields and clickable buttons with Scribus
- A Brief Tutorial on Forms
- Web optimised PDF — learn how to minimize PDF size
- How to simulate Radio Buttons on PDF forms — Learn how to how to simulate Radio Buttons on your Scribus PDF Form using Check Boxes
- How to create an e-Mail PDF Survey Form — Learn how to e-mail FDF data and extract the data into a spreadsheet or database
- Signing PDFs
Scribus Guided Tour
- Scribus Guided Tour:1 - Text flow around image contour, text frames with multiple columns, aligning to baseline
- Scribus Guided Tour:2 - Automatic page numbers, text flow around image frames, lines, shapes, polygons, text flow between chained frames
- Scribus Guided Tour:3 - Drop caps, import of vector graphics, shaped text
- Scribus Guided Tour:5 - Barcodes
- Scribus Guided Tour:6 - Printer marks
- Working with image frames
- Working with Master Pages
- Working with Scribus: How to begin
- Working with Story Editor
- Working with text frames